10 Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins For Your E-commerce Site
7-layers of Security for Your WordPress Site
Your website needs the most comprehensive security to protect it from the constant attacks it faces everyday.
Dropshipping is a great way to scale your business, while keeping overheads low. You can choose products, set a profit margin, and reap the benefits of your store without having to store products or ship them. It is a great solution when your stocks are running low and you need to fulfil orders before a restock. If you’d like to set up this ability on your WooCommerce store, this article will help you pick the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugin to accomplish this.
TL;DR: The best dropshipping plugin needs to be able automatically to fulfill orders and customize your product listings. AliDropShip meets those two requirements and much more. But before you pick a dropshipping plugin for your WooCommerce site, we recommend backing up your site with BlogVault. It provides real-time backups for WooCommerce stores, safeguarding every product and order from untoward incidents.
Dropshipping plugins gives the seller an opportunity to add product listings from other e-commerce platforms like eBay, Amazon and AliExpress to your own WooCommerce site. You can search for the products you want and import the images, details, titles and more, to your site. The order is then fulfilled by the merchant from those larger e-commerce platforms. You keep the profits. In this article, we’ve compared the top 7 dropshipping plugins so you can make an informed decision on which one fits you the best.
Top WooCommerce Dropshipping plugins for your site
There are so many e-commerce platforms and dropshipping platforms to choose from. We’ve picked the top 7 most popular ones that integrate well with platforms like Amazon, Ebay, and AliExpress. We’ve covered the features they boast of, pros, cons, and price. Let’s dive into our list and find you the perfect dropshipping plugin.
AliDropship is tied to the massive inventory of AliExpress and allows you to not only add inventory, but manage the site design, shipping, inventory and payments. All of this and more can be done from the same dashboard.
- Easy search and import
- Auto update product details
- Automated pricing
- Automated order fulfillment
- Free and fast shipping functionality
- Automated order tracking
- Built-in themes
- Customisable product pages
- Product variations functionality
- Built-in image editor
- Discounts and offers functionality
- Real customer reviews
- SEO product tags
- Email list of customers
- Inventory management
Price: One time payment of $89
|Unlimited products||No optimised titles or images|
|Payment gateway integration||No assurance of product sales|
|You will have to take a call on the quality of merchants.|
DropshipMe was created with the singular intent of helping beginners build their dropshipping site. It boasts of over 50,000 products that have been hand- picked for having a great track record. All products are sourced from well- reputed and trusted suppliers that sell on AliExpress. The site enables you to quickly browse their inventory and import a product in one click. One of the big plus points is that it’s a free plugin and offers 50 products for free. With DropshipMe, you can start selling, with very little effort from you. They take care of all the labor for you.
- 50,000 products
- Optimised titles and images
- Real customer reviews
- One- click product import
- Recommends pricing markups
Price: Free plugin and 50 free imports + 3 packages starting from $29 for additional product imports
|Easy setup||No integrations with payment gateways|
|Huge database of vetted products||Doesn’t auto-update product details|
|Designed for new businesses||Doesn’t have in-built themes|
WooDropship is a great alternative to AliDropship. It comes with a great inbuilt image editor so you can upload professional-looking images. It has the functionality to customise invoices and checkout forms so you can improve the shopping experience for your customers. You can easily search for and import your products from the extensive inventory of AliExpress. Even order fulfilment is made easy. It is, however, better for small businesses because the number of orders that can be fulfilled are dependent on the subscription you have.
- Customisable checkout form
- Inbuilt image editor
- Sales reports
- Inventory management
- Automatic product updates
- Automated order fulfilment
- Easy AliExpress product import
- Custom invoices for customers
Price: $49 a month
|Easy interface for shop owners||Bad interface for customers|
|One-click import||Limited order fulfillment|
With Spocket you can choose the best-selling products from dropshipping markets around the world. With quick delivery options, automated order fulfillment, and the ability to buy products at wholesale rates, you can have high profit margins with little to no effort. You can even try the products before you start selling them, so you can sell products you believe in. Spocket even enables you to customise your invoices that helps you be a brand.
- Wholesale rates for sellers
- Easy order fulfillment
- Easy import
- Order product samples
- Sell from US and European markets
- Sample products
- Custom invoices
Price: Subscriptions start from $12 a month
|Easy install and setup||Bad interface for customers|
|Limited order fulfillment|
Spreadr has partnered with over 15,000 merchants. It’s a quick and hassle-free way of getting a little extra income. They’re tied up with Amazon sellers too, so while customers are buying products from your site, Amazon merchants are taking care of inventory, delivery, etc. You can also sign up to be an affiliate and get paid a commission for every order that is placed.
- Easy import
- Import products from Amazon
- Easy order fulfillment
- Customise product information
- Curated product showcase
- Bulk product import
- Auto-update product info
- Set pricing rules
- Analytics reports
Price: 5 plans starting from $6 a month
|Easy install and setup||No image editor|
|Great import tool||No profit calculator|
With the WooShark plugin for WooCommerce, you can make the most of eBay, Etsy, AliExpress, and Amazon with the easy to use import tool. Even managing multiple vendors has become easy. Take full control of what your product listings look like and how much you sell a product for. They don’t even limit you to the number of products you can import. So you can scale your business as much as you’d like.
- Integrates with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and AliExpress
- Fully customise product listings
- Bulk import tool
- Semi-automatic order fulfillment
- Automatic order tracking
- Import from more than one platform
Price: 2 options that start at $39 (one-time payment)
|Easy setup||No profit calculator|
|Limited one-click import tool|
It’s one of the top dropshipping automation plugins on the market. You can order products from AliExpress and Ebay at wholesale prices and sell them to your customers at your prices. They offer classes and tutorials on how to succeed with dropshipping, and how to market your products on other platforms too.
- Manage more than one store
- Easy integration with AliExpress and Ebay
- Auto-fulfill orders
- Manage multiple vendors for same order
- Database of US products
- Marketing tools for Facebook marketplace
- Customize product listings
Price: 2 plans starting from $47 a month
|Easy vendor management||No recommendations for prices|
|Large database of products|
The plugin makes it easy to import and resell products from across the globe. It also gives you access to a large inventory of products from 120+ countries. Importing product listings have been made easy with their one click imports and their dedicated support team makes setting up your store and dropshipping on WooCommerce a piece of cake.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Dropshipping Assistant
- Single click product import
- Import hot selling products
- Bulk imports
- Automated product listing syncing
Price: $79 a year
|24/7 support||Limited to just one e-commerce platform for imports|
|Relationship with account manager|
The plugin was designed to sell more while putting in very little effort. It comes with a great dashboard where you can manage all your suppliers and orders…in one place. It also allows you to customize the shopping experience from the way the email notifications look to which supplier sells a specific product. Their free Google Extension is an added tool that helps you add AliExpress products to your listings but it also allows you to sell with an Amazon affiliates programme.
- WooCommerce Dropshipping dashboard
- Integration with WooCommerce Dropshipping
- Bulk import feature
- Import product variations
- Automated order creation
- Manage supplier information
- Assign products to specific suppliers
- Custom email notifications
- Suppliers have access to locked down version of your site
- Custom packing slips
Price: $79 a year
|Great dashboard to manage all orders||Bad support team|
|Full control over suppliers|
Unlike the other plugins in this article, this plugin is meant for B2B retailers that want to sell wholesale products. So, it’s designed to handle and manage large numbers. But it is equally good at handling small orders. In fact, even their subscription plans are based on how many products you want to sell. You can choose from a global database of pre-vetted suppliers that offer a wide market of products very easily.
- Easy import of product listings
- Bulk import from a supplier
- Choose from multiple suppliers
- Automatically sync order details
- Custom prices
- AI based product filter and supplier filter
- Bulk product data management
- Currency converter
- Global suppliers
Price: Free and plans that start at $29 a month
|Free and great support team||Limited number of suppliers|
|Great free plan||Doesn’t work with suppliers like Amazon and eBay|
What to look for in a WooCommerce dropshipping plugin?
There are some big advantages to WooCommerce like the fact that you don’t have to invest in storing inventory. You also have the flexibility of selling whatever you want, and however much you want. If a product isn’t selling, you can stop selling it, without worrying about the stock you have left. We also recognise that every WooCommerce dropshipping plugin has their own set of additional features that they are proud of. But what are some must-haves in a dropshipping plugin?.
- Ease of Use: How easy is it to use the plugin? What makes it an easy plugin to use?
- Import: The largest chunk of work when setting up a dropshipping site is searching for and importing product listings. This includes importing photos, descriptions, titles, and reviews. Plugins like WooShark allows a bulk import of images, titles, and reviews. Also take into consideration if you can import product listings from more than one platform. Dropified allows you to do that.
- Easy to manage orders: Some plugins will allow you to manage it on your WooCommerce dashboard and others will require you to manage orders on the platform you’re selling on
- Automated order fulfillment: Another chunk of time can be spent fulfilling orders. This could mean having to manually order from your dropshipping merchant: inputting your customer’s details, paying for the product, etc. AliDropship, for example, automates this process. So, even though the customer is ordering from your site, the merchant is automatically notified.
- Auto-update product details: Do you have to manually update listings to indicate product availability? Do price changes have to be manually made if there is a change on the supplier’s end? AliDropship, for example, does this automatically. You don’t have to worry about keeping track of every change.
- Quality control: Some dropshipping plugins will allow you to filter products to import by their status as bestsellers. Some plugins will allow you to buy a sample before you put it on your store so you can test the product yourself. Choose a plugin that does your preferred method of quality control. Your suppliers fulfill orders so you need to know that you can rely on them.
- Profit margins: At the end of the day, how much money is coming into your bank account? A plugin like Spreadr pays you in commissions. Some plugins pay the full profit. This is an important distinction to make when you consider which plugin to use, so ensure you read the terms and conditions completely.
- Support Team: Having a great support team is important because you want to know that you have somebody to turn to if you’re struggling. This is especially important if you’re new to WooCommerce or dropshipping. Some plugins like Syncee and AliExpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce boast of great support teams.
- Payments: How are payments handled? Do you have to manually pay the supplier for every order or is an order automatically made? This is an important thing to consider because it’s so easy to lose track of payments if it has to be done automatically.
- Pricing: If you’re a new dropshipping business owner, you probably need to watch how much money you can afford to invest in your business. This makes price a big facto to consider. Which plugins are the least expensive but offer the most bang for your buck.
What else does your ecommerce site need?
Once you pick your dropshipping plugin, you’re one step closer to setting up your store. But there is a lot that goes into managing a WooCommerce site successfully. Here are some of our favourite solutions to make the most of your store.
- Backups: Backing up your site should be as much a part of your daily routine as brushing your teeth. Thankfully, there are plugins like BlogVault that help you automate the process. Take full site backups in just a few clicks or schedule automatic backups from your BlogVault dashboard. It is especially useful for WooCommerce sites because BlogVault takes real-time backups for stores, so every last order and product change is securely saved.
- Security: Protecting your site from malware is a huge part of managing it. But, when handling sensitive customer data, this is doubly important. MalCare, a powerful WooCommerce security plugin, is the best solution. You can scan and clear malware from your scan with very little effort and no coding. Plus the firewall protects your site from attacks.
- Design: Your dropshipping plugin will help you import product data but how do you showcase that product in the most appealing way? Designing your site with a page builder like Elementor is how you do that. We have an article on using Elementor with WooCommerce that might be helpful. We also have articles comparing Elementor with some of its alternatives – Gutenberg, WPBakery, Beaver Builder, and Divi.
- Traffic insights: The Google Analytics plugin is the best tool to track traffic on your site. It’s a great way to know what’s working and how to keep people coming back for more. Check out our article on integrating Google Analytics to your WooCommerce site for more information.
- Payment gateways: How you accept payments is an important thing to consider when setting up your WooCommerce sites. There are so many payment gateways that accept different payment methods at varying transaction rates. Checkout our article comparing different payment gateways to see which one will fit your needs. We also have tutorials on integrating your site with PayPal, Stripe, and ApplePay that you will find useful.
AliDropship is the best way to run a store without the hassles of inventory management. It helps you automate the cumbersome processes of order fulfillment and tracking so you can focus on other business tasks. The success stories of AliDropship are a testament to why dropshipping is an up-and-coming trend in ecommerce industries. But, no matter what plugin you choose, we recommend backing up your site with BlogVault. It’s easy to use, efficient and takes real time backups.
- What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is the ability to sell products on your site that will be delivered by the retailer directly. You’re essentially the marketer in the transaction. It’s a great way to sell without having to manage inventory or order fulfillment.
- Is WooCommerce good for dropshipping?
Yes. But, WooCommerce requires other dropshipping plugins to make your site a dropshipping site. We recommend using a dropshipping plugin like AliDropship to manage order tracking and product listings easily.
- Shopify or WooCommerce. Which is better for dropshipping?
They’re both equally good for dropshipping sites. They integrate well with all major ecommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and AliExpress. But if you’re still wondering which is better, we have an article comparing Shopify and WooCommerce that we recommend you check out.
- What is the difference between affiliates and dropshipping?
Affiliates get paid by commissions. Dropshipping allows you to set your own profit margins. Some dropshipping plugins like Spreadr let you do both. Dropshipping costs include the cost to host and maintain a site. Affiliate marketing only has marketing costs. Dropshipping sellers also have to be involved in customer support. Affiliates aren’t in charge of customer service or tracking your order.
You may also like
When it comes to managing a WordPress website, WordPress logs are an indispensable diagnostic tool. They provide a comprehensive record of website activities in real-time and help track a wide…
As new site owners, navigating your way through the world of website security can be daunting. A pervasive notion across numerous articles online is that changing your database prefix is…
When it comes to troubleshooting issues on your WordPress site, WordPress error logs are a godsend. Logs are snapshots about issues on your site, showing verbose error messages so you…
How can we help you?
If you’re worried that your website has been hacked, MalCare can help you quickly fix the issue and secure your site to prevent future hacks.