Updated 31st August 2021
By visiting the Sites or providing your personal information to our live chat representatives or starting your free trial or raising support desk queries or signing up or logging in you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information you provide, as described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the upcoming European Parliament and the Council’s Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”); the Data Controller is The Inactiv.com Media Solutions Private Limited of Flat 4B, HVS Apartments, No. 1, Edward Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052.
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us
You may give us your name, valid company/individual email address, phone number to get started with your free trial. Depending on how you use the Services, you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information (“personal information”), which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Website Address
- Contact number
- Industry you belong to
- Username/password for social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- Location details
- Contents of your website that you upload while using our Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Content”).
If you make a purchase via the Sites you may be, providing your information to us to process your subscription plans including payment information such as credit card/debit card number, CVV, expiration date, account number and PayPal account details.
Information from other sources: Including but not limited to –
- Our business partners through which you create or access your account
- Payment providers
- Social media networks
- Websites who use our APIs or whose API’s we use
- Publicly available sources
- Marketing service providers
Information from Integrated Sign-On Services.
We may also collect and store location information, device information, transaction information or any other information collected by its business partners, which is required for carrying out Services. We may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession for providing Services.
We collect navigational information about what website pages you access or visit, sessions recording, your device’s Internet Protocol “IP” address, information about your device (such as operating system of your device or browser type), the URLs of websites that referred you to us, non-precise geographic location, technical information about your device, system and app software and peripherals, date and time stamps and other metadata concerning your User Content associated with your usage of our Services, system configuration information and messages and phone numbers and e-mail addresses when you choose to reach out to us via these communication channels including but not limited to phone, email and chatbot services.
Storage and transfer of personal information
Your personal information and files are stored on our servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred across national borders because we have servers located in the United States of America and across the European Union and the companies we hire to help us run our business may be located in different countries around the world.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Please review our dedicated page to learn more about our approach to GDPR.
Use of Information
We primarily use the information including but not limited to following purposes:
- To facilitate your usage of our services;
- To process or facilitate payments for Services;
- To Contact you with promotional offerings or other communications that may be of interest to you;
- To contact you in connection with your Services;
- To perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, research, and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends;
- To personalize the content and features you see when you visit our sites or use our plugins
- To respond to your questions and assist with problems with our Services;
- To enhance other information, we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- To assist you when you contact our customer support services, including a) Direct your questions to the appropriate customer support person, b) Investigate and address your concerns, c) Monitor and improve our customer support responses;
- For product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our Services, develop new features and products;
- For Processing online job application, you have applied for.
We may use your information for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect or receive the information, or otherwise with your consent.
You grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to use the anonymous information we collect in any way.
Sharing of Information
BlogVault complies with all legal requirements of your State’s applicable laws regarding providing refunds for unauthorized charges. When you make a charge, we shall display a completed charge screen. This is your electronic receipt. You should print or save this electronic receipt for your records. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT CARDS OR OTHER PAYMENT MEANS USED TO INITIATE ANY TRANSACTION.
We may also share your personal information for the purposes including but not limited to the below:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- With our resellers and other sales partners
- If you are a business customer and agreed to receive BlogVault marketing communications. Note that we do not share personal information about consumers with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless the consumer agreed to that sharing.
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our sites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of BlogVault.net, our customers and users, or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell BlogVault.net’s websites, plugins, or business units, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
We display personal testimonials of customers on our Sites in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at privacy@BlogVault.net.
Further, you agree that we may transfer the information we collect in the event of any corporate restructuring or any sale, assignment, or transfer of substantially all of its rights.
The third-party service providers enter into a contract that requires them to use your personal information only for the provision of services to us and in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Some elements on the Sites, such as any sponsored links advertising, are supplied to us by third parties under contract. We may supply some of the information we collect from you to those third parties so that they can provide those elements for display. To remove the content, you have shared on the Sites, you may use the same features (available on the Sites) to do so. In case you have any query regarding removal and or deletion of such contact you can write to us at privacy@BlogVault.net.
We retain your information while your account remains active, unless you request deletion of your information or account. In some cases, we may retain certain information about you as required by law or other purposes even if you delete your account with us.
Privacy of Children.
We recognize the importance of children’s safety and privacy. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. We are very sensitive to privacy issues regarding children.
We knowingly do not collect any information from children under the age of 18.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information, he or she should write to us at your privacy@BlogVault.net.
Your personal information is extremely important to us. Your information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel have access to. Credit card information is encrypted. Promotional and referral codes are random alphanumeric sequences that are encrypted. In addition to our precautions, it is important that you do not share your password with anyone. Although we try our best to protect your information, we cannot completely eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
California’s Do Not Track Notice.
We do not have a mechanism in place for responding to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms used to limit collection of information for use in Online Behavioural Advertising. There currently is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Therefore, like many websites and online services, the Services do not alter their practices when they receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Right to be informed: You are entitled to know whether we hold your personal information and the purpose your personal data is processed for.
Right of access: You are entitled to obtain a copy of your personal data, together with an explanation of the categories of data being processed, the purposes of such processing, and the details of third parties to whom the data may have been disclosed to.
Right to rectification: You are entitled to correct/update your personal information available with us.
Right to erasure: You are entitled to get your data erased from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases. Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites or plugins you are eligible to use and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
Right to data portability: You are entitled to obtain and reuse your personal data. You can either obtain the data from us or, in turn, provide it to a third party (if you so wish), or ask us to transfer your personal data directly to a third party.
Right to object / restrict processing or both: You have a right to object/restrict the processing of your data in some circumstances, including where the data is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the data), the data is no longer required in light of the purpose of processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent/discontinue marketing communications to you by writing to us at privacy@BlogVault.net.
In the above cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out from being contacted again. For the exercise of any of the above-mentioned rights, please write to us at privacy@BlogVault.net.
Our Services also may enable you to access social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (collectively, “Social Network”) directly or indirectly through our Services. You may refer to details in our list of third parties.